Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 14. oktober 2012

Guest post by Traci @ DRINKCITRA

Todays guest post is from the sweet, kind and talented Traci also known as DRINKCITRA! I love her blog and you should pay her a visit, if you don't already know it :)
Thank you so much Traci for doing this guest post - please make Traci feel welcome :)

Hello lovely readers!
First and foremost, I would like to thank Maria for having me as a guest post-er while she is on blog leave! Thank you, Maria! 
I have a simple, but hopefully fun, mani to show you all. When I saw Maria's "Studded Jeans" post I knew I had to get those cute studs! For this mani I used China Glaze's For Audrey, OPI DS Sapphire, and added the little studs! I hope you like this and I hope Maria is having a lovely blog leave!

 
 

14 kommentarer:

  1. This is very cute,may be simple but it looks really good,I love it:)The colors are gorgeous

    SvarSlet
  2. It's lovely. More is less isn't it ;-)?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks, Katherine! Haha you're right :)

      Slet
  3. Thanks again for having me, Maria! <3

    SvarSlet
  4. Very cute! I love For Audrey and DS Sapphire looks great with it. (:

    SvarSlet
  5. Amazing combo! nice work Traci! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Beautiful colour combination! OPI DS Sapphire is amazing! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Very simple yet a chic manicure!

    SvarSlet
  8. so simple yet stunning manicure, love it :D

    SvarSlet
  9. Thank you so much Traci for this lovely post, and thank you all for liking this studded mani :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...