Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 19. oktober 2015

Glam Polish Got The Blues Trio


Today I have the beautiful Glam Polish Got The Blues Trio: Storm, Ice Palace and Paradise.
They are shown in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Storm:
Glam Polish Storm is a kind of muted (a bit grey toned, more than on the photos), indigo leaning blue holo with shimmer and blue and violet color-shifting metallic micro-flakes. It has that look like a darkening sky before a storm. It’s super opaque in one coat, and the holo is very strong visible even in low indoor light settings.

Ice Palace:
Glam Polish Ice Palace is a mix of blue ranging from light blue to sapphire with a dash of  turquoise and silver holo glitter in a holo base with glass flecks and bright blue shimmer. It is truly gorgeous and it totally has that icy feeling to it. I will be so beautiful all year round, but I can imagine it in the strong winter sun…

Paradise:
Glam Polish Paradise is a gorgeous teal leaning aqua green holo with shimmer and green, blue, and violet color-shifting metallic micro-flakes. This is my favorite, closely followed by Ice Palace and Storm…
Do you like this trio..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. These are very nice! My favorite is Storm but the others are very pretty too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are, I like all, but Paradise a bit more :D

      Slet
  2. Paradise is by far the most interesting of these three, but I like Storm a lot.

    SvarSlet
  3. I like the first one and the last one, they're really pretty. I didn't get these myself, boo.

    SvarSlet
  4. They are all nice but Ice Palace stole my heart :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. The same for me, Ice Palace is like a jewel, super pretty! =)

    SvarSlet
  6. The last one is my pick of these three!

    SvarSlet
  7. Nice trio. I like very much Ice palace ;)

    SvarSlet
  8. They all look quite fantastic!

    SvarSlet
  9. These are so beautiful! :) And now, I want another Trio in another color sheme. ^^

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, they do continue the trio's by the look of it!

      Slet
  10. This trio is very beautiful! The icy effect and all the shimmer and glitter makes it great!

    SvarSlet
  11. Perfect blue trio. And Storm is the most favourite of mine among these three beauties. :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. i love storm... no, no, ice palace... or storm... too hard, love them both *.*

    SvarSlet
  13. My favourites are Storm and Ice Palace <3

    SvarSlet
  14. I like all of them, my favourite is Storm! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...