Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 24. januar 2016

Picture Polish Desire swatches


Picture Polish Desire is one of the 2015 Limited Edition Shades. Desire is described as a blood red scattered holo with chameleon tones in electric blue and purple. It feels more like a purple to me and it is fairly dark compared to blood – but no matter what, it is gorgeous and the chameleon flashes are there all the time. You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I'm happy to have it in my stash - do you like it..?

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

16 kommentarer:

  1. It's always nice to see complex and interesting shades in the stash, and this is definitely such a polish :)

    SvarSlet
  2. is it any wonder that this polish woke my desire ;)
    it's absolutely gorgeous :D

    SvarSlet
  3. This shade is so amazing ! I think, I need it <3

    SvarSlet
  4. It has fairly nice shift, but I haven't found this collection that interesting at all.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Recently I have gotten my love for Picture Polish back LOL - so I love it!

      Slet
  5. Hehe, I bought it's holo-less twin :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...