Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 29. april 2016

Paws by Eddie Da Firenze swatches


Paws by Eddie Da Firenze is a Nail The Mail store exclusive. It’s a very beautiful royal purple holo, but when I bought it, I didn’t notice that it’s a scented polish, and I do per definition not like scented polishes, even if it’s a nice scent like this one. You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of this pretty Nail The Mail store exclusive?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

16 kommentarer:

  1. Love the name and the shade ^^ I didn't know you don't like scented nail polish :O for me, it's a plus ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have a very strong sense of smell, so not for me LOL

      Slet
  2. Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it, but please do not link spam :)

      Slet
  3. That is a really nice colour! Very pleasant for the eyes :)

    SvarSlet
  4. That is a lovely looking polish

    SvarSlet
  5. It is pretty. I like how it shimmers.

    SvarSlet
  6. Beautiful shade and the kitten is so cute! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, those kitty pendants are so cute!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...