Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 11. august 2016

My stamping journey - part 31


Today I have Take 121, 122 and 123 in my never ending learning to stamp journey! 

Take 121
Take 121: The base is Lacquester Lacquesteria stamped with Dance Legend stamping polish Pink 11, plate MoYou London Suki 08, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.
Note to myself: Not really happy about it.

Take 122
Take 122: The base is Picture Polish Freya’s Cats stamped with Jolifin Snow White, plate MoYou London Suki 07, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.
Note to myself: I love blue and white combos ;)

Take 123
Take 123: The base is Pretty Serious Little Duckling stamped with Jolifin Night Black, plate Messy Mansion Symetrika 06, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.
Note to myself: Love it!
I'm not fond of the first, but like the other two, especially the last - how about you?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. Same as you, the two last ones, the last in particular. I like blue and white together too.

    SvarSlet
  2. I love 122 and 123, but all three manis look great.

    SvarSlet
  3. Svar
    1. I'm pleased to hear that - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  4. I am very much impressed with your stamping journey and I love all of the above manis, however 123 is my favourite. :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. So many good ones to choose from, I like the pink and blue one

    --Sony

    SvarSlet
  6. I like the blue and white as well, it almost always works with those two colours :)

    SvarSlet
  7. I like the last one :) White and blue.are nerver wrong,The first one i like the colors thogether.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and you are so right!

      Slet
  8. My favourite is Take 123, I'm speechless! :-) And I also adore that blue & white combination :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. The yellow/black always draws the most attention for me (a yellow lover) - but I really like them all. Maybe a different image pattern for the first, but the polish combo is quite unique. And, yes blue/white is always a winner. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and yes, I also love the black/yellow combo!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...