Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 3. november 2016

My stamping journey - part 55


In this part you will meet Take 194, 195 and 196...

Take 194
Take 194: The base is Cupcake Polish The Tikki To My Heart stamped with Daschica Black, plate DRK XL Designer 1, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 195
Take 195: The base is Masura Blue Stars stamped with Dance Legend 5 Gold, plate Sugar Bubbles SB-043, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 196
Take 196: The base is Rica Gnome Shirt Gnome Shoes Gnome Problem stamped with Hit The Bottle As Black As Night, plate Creative Shop 27, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
I was quite happy about all three of them - what do you think..?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

22 kommentarer:

  1. i agree with you i really like all of them!=)

    SvarSlet
  2. Love them all! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. All gorgeous! The middle one is my pick because of the beautiful base polish :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I also like all three of them :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it - thank you so much!

      Slet
  5. I like them all, but my favourite is the last one :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also love that one - thank you so much!

      Slet
  6. 196 is so original and fresh! I like it =)

    SvarSlet
  7. I think that you can be 100% satisfied with all three stampings! :-) Take 196 is my favourite, I love the colours match and the patterns :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot - I'm pleased you like them!

      Slet
  8. The last one reminds me of illustrations in my old books. So pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I'm so pleased to hear it!
      I LOVE the Creative Shop plates!

      Slet
  9. Actually, they are all very very very pretty! Great going Maria! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are very kind!
      Thank you so much!

      Slet
  10. A trifecta of gorgeousness!! All three are stunning!!

    SvarSlet
  11. Tough choice, but if I really have to chose I pick the first one. It has the most summer-y feeling for me and I so miss summer!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and yes, so do I, and it's only November *shudder* :(

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...